WWF, the globalconservation organization that has been working in China for 35 years, is looking for a highly skilled professional to be the Partnershipand Development Director based in Shenzhen or Shanghai. This position will report to CEO and will be amember of WWF China Leadership team.
Partnership andDevelopment Director
As a member of the Leadership Team, the Partnership and Development Director supports WWF China CEO by leading the Partnership and Development Department to fulfilthe Mission and Objectives of WWF International and WWF China.
The Partnership and Development Director is responsible for leading the planning and implementation of strategicobjectives for corporate partnership and philanthropy. The position holder willdevelop and implement effective activities that aim at meeting fundraisingtarget for Corporate Partnership and Philanthropy, which include businesspartnership, high net-worth individuals, foundations and special fundraisingevents in order to support the conservation program of WWF China. He or shewill be responsible for managing the relevant portfolio and capacity of WWF China.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement a long-term Partnership and Development strategyto deliver on the goals and objectives of the organizational strategic plan;
· Build up the departmental structure andprovide direction and support to the department; recruit and select the rightindividuals, monitor their performance, identify and fulfill trainingneeds, so that individuals and the team meet the goals of the department and workto their fullest potential;
· Direct and manage the fundraisingperformance of the fundraising teams – including both Corporate Partnerships andPhilanthropy - in line with agreed targets and strategic objectives;
· Develop innovative and customized strategiesto engage leading Chinese corporations for transformation partnerships thatcreate conservation impact at scale;
· Establish a personal portfolio ofdonors to WWF in China and the wider WWF Network in line with agreed targets;
· Ensure there is an ongoing active donorengagement strategy in place including a rigorous stewardship and reportingprogramme for donors;
· Ensure timely and accurate managementof budgets and financial reporting associated with the team;
· Ensure the prospect research function isserving the needs of the department by providing accurate, timely and detailedinformation on current and prospective donors and to also keep abreast ofdevelopments and trends within philanthropy and the corporate sector;
· Oversee the ongoing interface with theProgram Teams to ensure a consistent and ‘joined up’ approach to businessengagement and maximisation of appropriate transformation opportunities;
· Represent the organisation at a seniorlevel with donor and other audiences as required;
· Work closely with the Public EngagementDirector in establishing and implementing a robust long-term strategy forCommunications & Fundraising and for the wider strategy for theorganisation.
· Support the wider on-going WWF globalnetwork process of co-creating projects and the identification of fundingpriorities.
· Inspirationalleader with a proven track record of successfully developing and managing teamsin a complex and multi-functional structure.
· Stronginter-personal skills and ability to forge successful working relationshipswith diverse stakeholders
· Self-motivatedand goal-driven; be able to work under pressure with a team of people and meetdeadlines;
· Strategicand creative thinker. Passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation;
· Excellentnetworking, negotiation and communication skills. Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills in Mandarin and English;
· Practical,well-organised, able to juggle multiple priorities, and good with budgets
· Trackrecord of securing and developing successful individual and corporaterelationships against income targets; able to prove successful outcomesmeasurably
· Ableto work pragmatically and adapt to changing circumstances
· Minimumof 5 years’ experience in management positions relevant to this position;
· Universitydegree in, public relations, conservation related, communications, marketing orrelated fields were preferred;
· Non-profitworking experience a plus.
· Candidates should send a cover letter and CV in English and Chinese to email@example.com.
· Pleaseindicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and sendthem in attachment.
世界自然基金会（瑞士）北京代表处 设立时间：1996年 专职工作人员数：122 外籍工作人员数：3 业务范围：生态环境保护和可持续发展项目的筹划、设计、实施和推广等工作。 业务主管单位：国家林业局 世界自然基金会（WWF）是在全球享有盛誉的、最大的独立性非政府环境保护组织之一，自1961年成立以来，WWF一直致力于环保事业，在全世界拥有将近520万支持者和一个在100多个国家活跃着的网络。 WWF在中国的工作始于1980年的大熊猫及其栖息地的保护，是第一个受中国政府邀请来华开展保护工作的国际非政府组织。1996年，WWF正式成立北京办事处，此后陆续在全国九个城市建立了办公室。发展至今，共拥有120多名员工，项目领域也由大熊猫保护扩大到物种保护、淡水和海洋生态系统保护与可持续利用、森林保护与可持续经营、可持续发展教育、气候变化与能源、野生物贸易、科学发展与国际政策等领域。 自从1996年成立北京办事处以来，WWF共资助开展了100多个重大项目，投入总额超过3亿元人民币。 WWF的使命是遏止地球自然环境的恶化，创造人类与自然和谐相处的美好未来。 为此我们致力于： 保护世界生物多样性； 确保可再生自然资源的可持续利用； 推动降低污染和减少浪费性消费的行动； 我们的期待: 未来将有更多热爱环保，热爱自然的你加入我们！ .................................................... 世界自然基金会（瑞士）北京代表处 地址:北京市劳动人民文化宫东门内文华宫1609室 邮编:100006 总机:65116211 传真:65116222 网址:http://www.wwfchina.org -----------------------------------
|Chief Program Officer||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-02|
|Receptionist 前台||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-02|
|Project Officer - WWF Ivory Trade||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-02|
|Tech. & Info. Programme Officer , WWF||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||吉林||2017-03-02|
|Senior Manager/Manager, The Climate Reality Project Program||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-02|
|Officer of Panda Programme (Sichuan), WWF||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||四川||2017-03-01|
|Officer of Species Programme||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Officer/Senior Officer of Species Programme_Amur Tiger and Far-east Leopard (物种项目专员/高级项目专员)||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||吉林||2017-03-01|
|Practice Head of Green Finance||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Practice Head of Wildlife||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Manager of Policy & Research, C&E Programme, WWF||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Programme officer of Pulp & Paper, Forest Programme, CGSI, WWF||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Officer/Senior Officer of Freshwater Programme (淡水项目专员/高级项目专员)||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||吉林||2017-03-01|
|Senior Officer, Project Finance||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Senior Accountant – Account Payable||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Head, Organizational Development (OD)||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Senior Officer of Panda Programme (Gansu), WWF||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||陕西||2017-03-01|
|Practice Head of Climate & Energy||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Manager of Species Programme||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||北京||2017-03-01|
|Officer/Senior Officer of Species Programme_Snow Leopard (物种项目专员/高级项目专员)||世界自然基金会 (WWF)||吉林||2017-03-01|